SusieThe Carmichaels are family members there one of the main characters family
- Randy Carmichael is the father of Susie, Alisa, Edwin, and Buster and also the husband of Lucy. He is a writer for the "Dummi Bears" TV show. He lives across the street from Stu and Didi. While at home, Randy doesn't like to talk about the "Dummi Bears" or his job. Although he doesn't like to talk about his job, in "Dummi Bear Dinner Disaster" he seems very enthusiastic about his plots that he writes, however, his boss does not seem to like his ideas, finding them boring.
- Lucy Carmichael is Randy's wife and the mother of their four children: Alisa, Buster, Edwin and Susie. She is a Harvard-educated wonder mom, she plays piano and learned a few culinary tricks from Le Cordon Bleu. She has various hobbies, such as piloting commercial jets, making replica Tiffany lamps and conducting heart surgery. Also, as Didi's primary physician, she delivered Dil at birth.
- Susie Carmichael is a character from the Nickelodeon shows Rugrats and All Grown Up!. She and her family were introduced in the Rugrats story titled "Meet the Carmichaels".
- Edwin Carmichael is the Carmichael's brain trust, and Susie's six-year-old brother. His room is designed from the idea of a wealthy man's library, as he is an avid reader.
- Buster Carmichael is one of Susie's two brothers, and the oldest of the male children in the Carmichael family. He joys playing sports and is admired by his younger
- Alisa Carmichael is the oldest daughter as well as the oldest child in the Carmichael family. Alisa and the rest of her family made their first appearance in 'Meet the Carmichaels'