Mr. Friend is a doll made by Stu Pickles
- Stay away from squiggly worms; they're full of dirt and yucky germs.
- Oh, boy; a brand new friend to meet. Let's wash our hands before we eat.
- Let's all think of happy things and laugh and skip and dance and sing.
- Rise and shine, you sleepy head; it's no fun to stay in bed.
- A word of caution, if you please; don't kiss the cat when it has fleas.
- You can call me Mr. Friend; you'll never ever be bored again.
- Hello, kiddies, rise and shine; I'm your friend, and you are mine.
- Mr. Friend says, please be fair; no one gets hurt when you share.
- Obey your parents, stay out of danger, take daily naps, don't talk to strangers.
- Do your homework, study hard, and don't eat food that's cooked in lard.
- Here I am; don't be blue, (and) I will sing a song for you. La la la la la la la... (sung to tune of "London Bridge")
- Let's play a game of Hide and Seek; my turn to hide, but don't you peek.
- Hey, little pal, it's time to play; we're going to have a happy day.